YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT.
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
You need not register with HapClap to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User."
To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to HapClap in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password"). You are solely responsible for safeguarding your HapClap password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, "Passwords") at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify HapClap immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without HapClap’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not HapClap will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of HapClap or others due to such unauthorized use.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the "Account Policies"):
• You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without HapClap's prior written authorization.
• You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
• You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
• You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Website for any purpose without HapClap's prior written approval.
• You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Providers or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, credentials, descriptions, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
• You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the HapClap servers, or any server of a HapClap subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. HapClap reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
• You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Providers or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with HapClap without express written permission from HapClap.
• You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in HapClap's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses HapClap's measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
• You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
• You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you fail to adhere to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or documents referenced herein, including the Account Policies, membership eligibility criteria , HapClap, in its sole discretion, may terminate your Account at any time without prior notice to you as well as initiate appropriate legal proceedings, if necessary.
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Website, including your profile ("Profile"), the posting of your Services ("Activities"), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Website, the Service, the Service Provider, or the Service User ("Feedback") (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as "Submitted Content" and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a "Posting" or as "Postings") that:
• contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage HapClap or any third party;
• is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
• is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant HapClap all of the license rights granted herein;
• contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another's copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
• is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
• intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a HapClap employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
• advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by HapClap in its sole discretion);
• contains or could be considered "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
• contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
• distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm HapClap, or the interests or property of HapClap users
• contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of HapClap
While using the Website, you shall not:
• fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User's identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users' Postings;
• circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to HapClap; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Website user);
As a participant in the Website, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. HapClap does not and cannot review every feedback posted to the Website. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Provider or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was.
1. Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, HapClap, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account.
2. Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact HapClap regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at team@HapClap.com.
3. Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Website concerning Feedback, HapClap shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE CONCERNING FEEDBACK, HAPCLAP HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM.
The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive.
These prohibitions do not require HapClap to monitor, police or remove any feedback or other information submitted by you or any other user.
If a Service Provider violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, HapClap, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service Provider's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service Provider's Account; (d) cause the Service Provider to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the Service Provider's status earned via the Feedback page.
(a) search service provider information on the HapClap website and then directly contact the service provider to negotiate a different price for services, or, (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; or (c) misuse any options made available now or in the future by HapClap in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules, HapClap, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) limit the Service User's Account privileges; (b) suspend the Service User's Account;
You agree that any Content provided by you, or gathered by HapClap from publically available information, for which you authorize to be searchable by Users who have access to the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non confidential basis. You agree that HapClap shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
HapClap may also disclose user information including personal information if HapClap reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate HapClap’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
You retain all of your ownership rights in your original Submitted Content. However, by submitting the Submitted Content to HapClap for posting on the Website, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to HapClap a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense able and transferable license to link to, use, reproduce, distribute, reformat, modify, translate, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submitted Content in connection with the Website and HapClap's (and its successor's) business operations, including without limitation, for the promotion and redistribution of any part or all of the Website, and any derivative works thereof, in any media formats and through any media channels. HapClap will have the ownership rights to modified or derived content.
You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
1. HapClap does not endorse any Submitted Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and HapClap expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with all Submitted Content by Service Providers. HapClap does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and HapClap will remove any Data (as defined below) or Submitted Content if properly notified, pursuant to the "take down" notification procedure described in Section J below, that such Posting or Submitted Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
2. You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that HapClap is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against HapClap with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold HapClap, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
HapClap has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. HapClap may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at Team@HapClap.com
(i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HapClap to locate the material.;
(iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit HapClap to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(v) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the "Notice."
HapClap reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that HapClap shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of HapClap services.
Upon termination of your Account, your right to participate in the Website, including, but not limited to, your right to offer or purchase Services and your right to receive any fees or compensation, including, without limitation, referral discounts, incentive bonuses, or other special offer rewards, shall automatically terminate.
Unless HapClap has previously cancelled or terminated your use of the Website (in which case subsequent notice by HapClap shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, HapClap will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon HapClap's delivery of such notice.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of HapClap Data (as defined below), and other content in your possession or control.
You further acknowledge and agree that HapClap shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website. Upon Termination of Service, HapClap retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Website for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted HapClap hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is HapClap obligated to return any Submitted Content to you. Sections K, L, M, N, O, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X, shall survive expiration or termination of the Website or your Account.
You agree to indemnify and hold HapClap, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, Service Providers, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
The content on the Website (exclusive of all original Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, modified content and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by HapClap. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. HapClap reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
Joining HapClap, opening an Account, creating a profile, posting Services and viewing posted Services is free. HapClap reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Service Providers for other services that HapClap may provide in the future. However, HapClap may charge for assisting in creating a profile.
HapClap will charge a fee whenever a service user pays for the service of enrolling for activities. The amount of the fee charged by HapClap will be agreed with the Service Providers upon approval of a profile by HapClap. HapClap will deduct this fee from the monies received from the Service Users while enrolling for activities.
HapClap will settle payments of the service providers on weekly basis (7 calendar days) best efforts. In case of any delays, we will inform the service provider of the delay reasons and provide a new estimate for settlement of payments.
HapClap reserves the right to change the fees and its structure at its sole discretion but will always inform the service providers 15 days in advance on their registered email addresses.
Joining HapClap, opening an Account, searching and viewing Service providers and their activities is free.
However, HapClap reserves the right to charge a fee to Service Users in the future on a per-transaction basis or in any other manner, and reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion. Changes to this Fee Policy are effective after HapClap has provided you with thirty (15) days' notice by posting the changes on the Website.
You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of fees between a Service User and a Service Provider who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to you. Further, you understand that HapClap shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to tax liability of a Service User or a Service Provider.
All fees & commissions payable to HapClap by Service Providers on consummated transactions, i.e. exchange of services for consideration, are final and non-refundable.
Service provider agrees to accept cancellations of confirmed booking upto 48 hours prior to the start date of the activity. In such cases, the participants will be refunded the full amount after subtracting administrative expenses incurred by HapClap. The Service provider shall not receive any monies in this case.
For cancellation requests less than 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, the service provider shall exercise its discretion on the amount of refund. HapClap will refund the amount received from the service provider to the participant after subtracting administrative expenses incurred by HapClap. In case the service provider agrees for a demonstration class, service provider agrees that the service users can cancel the enrollment and in such cases, refund will be provided to the service user after subtracting administrative expenses incurred by HapClap.
We will make best efforts to process refunds within 7 workings days. In case of any disputes, the decision of HapClap is final and binding.
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that HapClap is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Website.
Each Registered User acknowledges, agrees and understands that HapClap only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Provider can be brought together and HapClap itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services.
Service provider understands and agrees to take full responsibility of the participants well being, security and safety while delivering the activities. HapClap will have no liability in case of any harm to participants during the course of delivery of the activities.
Service providers will maintain high quality and delivery standards for their activities. In case of any disputes with participants, it is the responsibility of the service provider to settle such disputes with participants and HapClap will assume no liability in such disputes. In case, the participants involve HapClap directly or indirectly in service delivery issues, the service provider agrees to fully cooperate with HapClap for any information requests.
Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Website participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Website, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization.
You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, Service Providers and Service Users.
You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service Provider or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that HapClap does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Website and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While HapClap may attempt to seek information about the background of a Service Provider, either via a telephonic or in-person interview, review of past work/customer feedback and/or check presence online (if available) on Facebook, personalised website, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., you understand that Service Providers may register themselves suo moto. You also understand that any so called background check undertaken by HapClap is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that HapClap only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and Service Providers have an opportunity to meet each other.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SINCE HAPCLAP only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Provider can be brought together and HapClap itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services ITSELF, URBAN CLAP SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE WEBSITE, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY WEBSITE USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HAPCLAP IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE WEBSITE USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE HAPCLAP, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
Aspects of the Website and other HapClap services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, HapClap may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by HapClap on the Website are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Website does not necessarily imply endorsement by HapClap of any advertised products or services. You agree that HapClap shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND HAPCLAP AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHEREIS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. HAPCLAP DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. HAPCLAP DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. HAPCLAP WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL HAPCLAP, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE WEBSITE IS IN EFFECT; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE; (VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER; OR (IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HAPCLAP IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF HAPCLAP, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO HAPCLAP BY YOU HEREUNDER.
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.